• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Link Drill Bushing

This is another one of those (why didnt I think of that) tools. Will definitely have to pick one of these up along with your C-cups.

Just a quick update on these.

In the past week or so my email client has made some changes on me.
It sort of hid a couple of Paypal receipts and I missed a shipment for one customer.
I am aware of this change now and it screwed me up for today's shipments.
All of today's shipments are packaged and ready to ship tomorrow morning. early.

BTW, all guides are in stock.

I got mine in the mail today! :)

Can't wait to use them...

Thank you very much. "thumbsup"

Just a simple reply.
All PMs have been replied to.
All of Tuesday's shipments went out on time.

got them to day thanks again"thumbsup"

No problem, thank you.

All PMs returned.
All of tomorrow's shipments packed and ready to go in the morning.
If more orders are made in the morning I will get those out too.

Got mi9ne in yesterday. I don't even have materials yet. lol. I saw these and had to have them. I tried to make some free hand one time and was not pretty. I got all 3 just to have them, almost got 2 sets just in case, but they look like they are made good enought to not tear up.

Thanks guys!!

I've been busy as hell building some inventory on the spring cups so I haven't had a lot of time to update people on the shipping.

As always on Fridays, I have a batch of shipping to send out.
I'm working on packaging right now and will be of shipping in about an hour or two.

PMs have been returned.

Just a simple update.
All recent shipments have gone out on time.
Tuesdays shipments may have made it there by now and Friday's are in route.
"thumbsup"

I am contacting you regarding your drill link bushings. I need to purchase them, but I do not know how to get hold of you. Could you please contact me? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Forgot to post up, got mine the other day. Now I need some delrin. :twisted:

Back