• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Lets see some build threads

In that case, according to his AxialRacing setup sheet he's running the option carbon chassis. But if you think he's running the OE aluminum chassis, maybe the sheet isn't up to date.

Thats the guy. Maybe it was carbon, i didn't notice.

You wont find a build thread or specs for Burbo. But it is just a stock chassis with bigbores and all the VP crap on the axles. Its nothing special.

you mean scott hughes
Ahh....correct! Sorry.:oops:

You'd think with as many times that I chatted with his dad this weekend that I would have remembered that...:ror:

You wont find a build thread or specs for Burbo. But it is just a stock chassis with bigbores and all the VP crap on the axles. Its nothing special.
Wait, so what you are saying is that practice makes perfect? "thumbsup"

1.9 1st place
Losi mrc pro
Limited rear shocks and droop front shocks
Hb tires and stock beadlocks with weight added to front
Mip drivelines
Overdrive front gear
Hitec 5990 tg direct wired to battery
B1r esc
HH Torque master mini motor
Tp 1350 2c
Stock steering