• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Knoxville area people?

Novarider, Moondog, and everyone else that was at northshore today thanks for all the help and suggestions today. Had a great time. Hope I didn't irritate anyone with all my questions. Sorry I had to leave early but had things to do. Next time I hope to have an extra battery and some mods done so I can crawl/climb better.

It was good to meet a few new people, and we never care to answer ?. Glad everyone had a good time.

I actually work in the building next to the waterfall at the Northshore location. I've gone out there quite a bit during my lunch breaks. really fun place. Let me know if and when anyone will be there and I can stay after work or whatever. Haven't been able to cruise around with any other crawlers yet and I really want to. Let me know.

In general, what scale crawlers are you guys running outdoors? I'm new to the hobby and just picked up a 1:24th scale losi recently (For basement crawling). is that too tiny? Searching for a 1:18th because it seems like it would be more capable outdoors. I just missed out on a like new losi mini crawler on ebay because I thought about it too long- d'oh! Btw-please p.m. me if you have anything like that for sale!
I'm a lifelong mountain biker and live in the smokies so I could probably scout out some pretty cool rocky areas- I'll post here if I do.

I hit up northshore yesterday for the first time. Great little spot. I hope to find other spots around the area kind of like that.

Back