• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Kemora's class 1 Build - the Stealth Van-Axial

Oblander

Planning a Class 1 build. Setting this up as a place holder.

Plans so far:

BRXL ESC - Have
HH 550 Crawlmaster 10T - Have
VS4-10 Chassis Kit - Have
Stealth X transmission - On it's way to me
AR44 axles - searching for a deal.

Been trying to find out if the Stealth X outputs are at the same width as an axial 3 gear. If not, I'm assuming I can modify a set of WB8 driveshafts to work.

Undecided on body, would prefer something that comes with an interior.

Wheels/Tires? Hyrax or KM3 probably. New KMC wheels from Vanquish possibly.

More to come .....

Stealth X works with the Axial drive shafts.
I have the exact same chassis, trans, axle combo and it works great. Drive shaft does rub the battery tray at full compression, bit you can shave 2mm off the bottom of the trans case.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Stealth X works with the Axial drive shafts.
I have the exact same chassis, trans, axle combo and it works great. Drive shaft does rub the battery tray at full compression, bit you can shave 2mm off the bottom of the trans case.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info on the driveshaft.

I may skip the battery tray and run small packs on the slider.

Still collecting parts. I’ll post pics once I start building.

Does anyone know if the bow house skid fits into the vs4-10 chassis? Thats supposed to lower the transmission 3 mm

Back