• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Just Discovered RcCrawling!

the rock force looks pretty sweet..... so as far as batteries chargers radios etc... are they one size fits all (to any extent)??
i been searchin but this is easier..... plus gets my posts up so i can see classifieds... :flipoff:

1st post!
I stumbled accross these things on youtube last night and I thought now that would be something I could really get into. I mean whats not to love about rock crawling in your back yard!? I also seen the oppurtunity for a chance to bond with my son and daughters and get them outside and sharing something with their father. Im so glad I found this site I was hoping there would be a decent forum out there but rccrawler blew my mind! Im gonna make good use of search and the stickys are a great help too! I really want to start with a kit that way I can put it together and maybe find a smaller rtr truck for the kids (mostly my son will probably be the one to be interested) to drive. I have read where these things become addicting and I can already see that about it. I know it may take me awhile to get started but Im sure this site is going to be the perfect first step. So once again thanks for the great site and I hope to be posting pics of my first build soon!

-Jason"thumbsup"

Hey Jason - For what it's worth I'm a n00b to modern RC myself. I just finished building my Axial SCX10 Dingo kit a few days ago. Actually I'm continuing to add details so it isn't quite finished yet... But it's tearing up the rose beds and landscaping rocks here at my house already.
If you're an experienced model builder you shouldn't have too much trouble building the kit. If you haven't built a lot of models then you may want to check out the 14 part video series on youtube for building the kit.
Good luck and enjoy!
"thumbsup"

I would suggest looking at an axial or possibly losi product the support and aftermarket is low on the rock force.

Maybe a wraith kit or finding an ax10 would be a good starting point if the dingo is not your cup of tea.

You can always find a good price on a used losi comp crawler or a built up ax10 in the classifieds or ebay

Back