• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Jeep Wrangler G6 - video and pictures

Well here are 2 videos of some upgrades we added to our SCX10 G6 called Bolt.

In this video below here are the upgrades we added.
Products used:
- 1.9 PitBull Tires (2 sets)
- Axial AX8087 8-Hole 1.9 Beadlock Wheel (2-Piece), Black (2 sets)
- G-made 20802 TS01 Scale Shock, 90mm, Silver (4)
- Pro-Line Racing Ridge-Line Bumper Set, Narrow: Wraith
- RC4WD SUPER SCALE SHOCK BOOT (BLUE) (Z-S0961)

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5Vxl2ucoHKM" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

In the video below here are the upgrades we added to Bolt.
New UpGrades:
- Axial AX80038 Exterior Detail Parts Tree, Black
- Integy HD Universal Drive Shaft (2): SCX-10 (Part INTC23151)
- GPM Racing #SCX022GM Aluminum Rear Knuckle Arm - 1pr Set Gun Metal for Axial SCX10
- 4mm x 6mm socket set screws

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fTVmQgxIDRc" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Well my friends I just wanted to share a short running video of our G6 out for it's first time. It was a fun build and my kids helped me out along the way. We really had a blast with this kit. I was truely impressed with how well it handles and the tires are amazing for a stock tire.

>> CodesEmpire - Bolt in action - Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 - YouTube <<

G6-46.jpg

G6-42.jpg

G6-40.jpg

G6-39.jpg

G6-47.jpg

Very cool man! I really love that you get the kiddos involved!"thumbsup" Seems to be great hobby for the family! Cant wait till my daughter is big enough! big fan of your builds and videos!

Very cool man! I really love that you get the kiddos involved!"thumbsup" Seems to be great hobby for the family! Cant wait till my daughter is big enough! big fan of your builds and videos!
Thanks a ton my friend. We love to keep out kids involved in a lot of things. Keeps them out of trouble too. lol.. But I really enjoy spending the time with them and teaching them new things. We just got our TF2 today and the kids were so excited about opening it and seeing everything. I asked them if we should film it, but they said no lets just open it dad. So we did. They were to cute all the questions they asked. I told them we will work on it after we finish up moms Cherokee. Can't wait thats for sure. Thanks a ton for the support and being a fan of ours. Your daughter will have fun with it as you start to even show her different things at a young age. My 5 month old son loves seeing all the stuff. I let him touch some things like tires and let him grab the bumpers and stuff. He loves it a ton. Those are the small steps that get them so hooked they cant wait to drive one. lol.. ;-)

Back