• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

jconcepts tribute wheels on 17mm hex hub (?)

Wow great work can’t wait to see more. Exactly what I want to do with my Talion thanks again for all your work on this conversion.

Wow great work can’t wait to see more. Exactly what I want to do with my Talion thanks again for all your work on this conversion.

Can you put shorter suspension arms and driveshafts on it? It would probably too wide with the stock Talion suspension arms and driveshafts. Look to see if the Arrma buggy suspension arms/driveshafts/links can work with your truck.

Progress update! Check out my post on the Tekno forums for more details

vSABose.jpg

DWxTq7g.jpg

PjBb20U.jpg

69b31YU.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone figured out a mod for the tribute wheels yet? I was thinking you could use the RC4WD universal adapters, and instead of trying to line up the holes, offset them completely and drill new holes in the tribute wheels.

Those aluminum RC4WD clod wheels are gorgeous but way too heavy for my needs. :cry:

Back