• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

I need help

kgb424

I wanna be Dave
Can some one please tell me, the size of the E-Clips needed for the pins for the lower aluminum a arms for the CC01 ??, I waited over a month, for the a arms to come from China and they then shorted me 3 or 4 E-clips, I have no way to measure the diameter of pins or due you measure the diameter of groove of e-clip for the pins ??, the seller is not replying to me on Ebay where I ordered them, I will buy extra's if I can figure out the size of the clips

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Thanks everybody for responding, I'm going to go with DRED805 suggestion and buy one of the kits, cause I also can use them on my Weber carb on Yoter, I lost one or two, the last time I rebuilt the carb and used my extra clips from Tamiya kits I built but don't have anymore, and have bought the bigger sized ones at Napa, so that also saves me a trip into town too if I have a kit

Attachments

• 71E8XOpeY5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71E8XOpeY5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I got the E-clips kits, just have not had the time until right, and it confirms that I need reading glasses, cause I had my eyes tested and its hard to see small print and the e-clips were a pain in the ass, I could not see the grove to start the clip in position on the pin, but I got it done, and will go look at frames and get the Blue Light Blocking Coating, so I can also use them when gaming or online, I spend a lot of hours on my Desktop, and they will help my eyes and will be able see shit up close to build RC's, being struggling now I know why

Attachments

• 20210513_174325.jpg
    20210513_174325.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Just started needing readers so I feel your pain. I am still on store bought options which can be tough because apparently I have a wide head. I have also been using my phone for magnification and think it is finally time to purchase an eclip remover installer as the last project was pretty brutal when you add reduced vision to it.

Back