• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hotels, Food & Ride Sharing

Fishmaxx

I wanna be Dave
The purpose of this thread is to help coordinate the all important NON-CRAWLING ACTIVITIES.

Where do you want eat?
At Nats we went to a couple cool spots Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Where you be staying?:shock:

Ride Sharing?
Lots of people coming in from out of town. Do you need a ride or have extra room in your car?"thumbsup"

BTF bailed so I have room if someone needs a place to stay.

I will be at The Main Stay Friday and Saturday. Sunday is still up for grabs. Early flight on Monday, so I will likely get a place near the airport after the Sunday Night festivities end.:mrgreen:

BTF bailed so I have room if someone needs a place to stay.

I will be at The Main Stay Friday and Saturday. Sunday is still up for grabs. Early flight on Monday, so I will likely get a place near the airport after the Sunday Night festivities end.:mrgreen:

Look out for Troy, he is looking for someone to spoon with and sing romantic songs to.;-)

Any UFC fans?
Decent card Saturday Night!

Options to watch are Sports Bar, Stream to IPad connected to TV, at Brian's Rental!

Going to the pub Friday night. Who is joining us, and who wants a lobster roll. Going to call the manager and make sure they have enough of them for us.

Back