• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Holmes Team, Pro, and Custom motor Tech

What is the best way to power the shv500 servo on 3cells? I've read people running it directly from the battery but am not sure how to safely go about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solder the red wire of the pigtail and the black wire of the pigtail to the matching color battery leads coming from the ESC, then cover the solder joints with insulation (I am using Liquid Electrical Tape).

While I have very poor soldering ability for personal reasons - my local Batteries Plus store charged me a whopping $3 to take care of it. Easy-Peasy!

Anybody know the size of the screws that hold the endbell to the can on a holmes motor???
2.5x3.5mm???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great customer service and communication via email.
Justin quickly responded and answered questions about my order (Multiple emails)"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thanks Holmes Hobbies aka Justin.

The Magnum motors started as some custom motors for a security firm's electric weapon. I changed the magnetics a little bit for smooth startup and now we have some really cool crawler motors :)

A batch of magnum arms coming through!

Attachments

• magnums.jpg
    magnums.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 335
Hello,

your TrailMaster BLE Pro Waterproof ESC has 100% drag brake?

Best regards

Back