• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Holmes Giveaway- Puller 500 Customs, winner page 24!

Thanks for all the well wishes. It made my day when I won. Me n the wife didn't do Chrissy presents for each other this year. We spent on our kids and neices and nephews. So I can't thank RCC and John enough for this awesome present/prize.

Am talking with John to get motors best suited to my BWD XR and some new light weight upgrades coming from Don in the new year . I'm learning more from. John as we discuss motor options.

Thanks again

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im in and new to hobby thanks

Read the title..... Winner has already been chosen and if you read the first page that says the date it ended you wouldn't be posting that you are in cause you aren't.:shock::shock::shock::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back