• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Holmes Giveaway- Puller 500 Customs, winner page 24!

Re: Holmes Giveaway- Puller 500 Customs!

Yep thats what the rules say and going by the rules post 383 was the last one in on this."thumbsup"

Okay. That's what I thought. I saw others still posting up and wondered if I was mistaken, so I figured I would give it a shot.

Congrats to the winner! "thumbsup"

Maybe close or lock this thread now that it's over?

Re: Holmes Giveaway- Puller 500 Customs!

Winner has been chosen! Thanks to all those that entered, and all of our supporters!

Lucky post 58. I wonder what he will choose for his custom set? A swank new v4 can? The simple v3 design? A set of Torque type at a "hefty" 5 ounces each, or a custom Crawl type at a svelt 4.15 ounces? Choices, Choices!

Attachments

• 2012-Christmas-Giveaway-win.jpg
    2012-Christmas-Giveaway-win.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 481
  • 500s v 4.6.jpg
    500s v 4.6.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 473
A big Thank you to John and Holmes Hobbies. A very cool Christmas present. Decisions, Decisions hmmm :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Congratz Ben "thumbsup" You lucky devil ..... you :twisted: Big thanks JRH for hosting a giveaway 8)

Back