• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hittman's Dlux Berg Build

2nd comp of the year was a rough one. Still was able to pull off a first, but it was painful lol. Super tough courses. Few driver mistakes kept me from finishing all the courses.. If I had 10 seconds more on all of them, I could have finished them. Owell, here's the scores copied from FB:

Don't think blue tubes meet spec .. There's no sides no panels no nothing .... If you're just trying to be lighter than me get in line but that's clearly cheating .. Looks like a sculpture I made in art college ... Very risqué like how your package bulges from the skinnies... Borderline indecent exposure but we all know it's a tube sock

Don't think blue tubes meet spec .. There's no sides no panels no nothing .... If you're just trying to be lighter than me get in line but that's clearly cheating .. Looks like a sculpture I made in art college ... Very risqué like how your package bulges from the skinnies... Borderline indecent exposure but we all know it's a tube sock

No no no.. The blue tube, risqué, sculpture, is just a insert for the chassis! But the same idea behind Christian stuffing the tube stock. Just to fill the void and stiffen things up! [emoji33]
It was the only part of the skinnies, that had Any room... [emoji15]

No no no.. The blue tube, risqué, sculpture, is just a insert for the chassis! But the same idea behind Christian stuffing the tube stock. Just to fill the void and stiffen things up! [emoji33]
It was the only part of the skinnies, that had Any room... [emoji15]

Bwahahahahaha now that is some great tech

Don't forget there's not need for side panels in 2016... The truck can be naked... :shock:

Christian I'm shocked and very disappointed in you... You should already have gotten that chassis together and out on the rocks and been winning comps with it by now :ror:

Got this awesome chassis mounted up!

Full sprung

Ride height

Compressed! It's got some squat! Nearly 1/2" below the tires.

Also got these sweet little weight holders mounted up.

Tobias and Douwe truly knocked it out of the park with this new chassis. The rigidity is insane! Super super light as well. Dravtech continues to push the envelope. It's an honor to be a part of this awesome team.

Way to be Christian! Looks saaweeeet!
I knew you wouldn't disappoint us.. You where just building the suspense! [emoji106]

I think I hear your phone ringing..

This is looking really cool so far Christian! "thumbsup"

Ps. I'm soon gonna shoot someone in finnish customs...

Back