• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hittman's Dlux Berg Build

AZ Shootout.. Better late then never?

This years Shootout was a blast. Probably the best one yet! KJ and his crew always do an excellent job hosting that event. Thanks to everyone who makes that event possible.

And thanks to everyone in my NM crew that went out. It was a blast.

I knew this year would be a blast going into it. I had a lot of confidence in my rig, and confidence in my driving. I was able to pull off a 10th place finish. Unfortunately, they decided to drop everyone's worst course, which in turn took me from 8th place to 10th.. But Owell, it is what it is. I still had fun doing it.

The rig performed as it should it did everything I asked of it. Wasn't disappointed once.
The Sudu pro worked flawless. Great combo of clearance and stability. Great geometry on this thing
The Dlux Superlites performed awesome. Not a single problem. Tough enough to push me through all the tough spots, and light enough to float through the rocks. Loaded dice worked flawlessly.
The Voodoo tires worked great, as always"thumbsup"

My rig, and my driving level wouldn't be where it is without my awesome sponsors. Thank you to all of you"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Last edited:
Some pics from the event. Thanks to MAH"thumbsup"

Course 1

Course 2

I am sure more pics were taken, but these were the ones posted. More then enough for me. Thanks again padre"thumbsup"

Time to prepare for worlds in September, and have a nice break before next season starts.

I won't be making any changes to this rig besides motors this offseason. John is working with me on some beauties:twisted: I could see some link changes.. But we'll see how lazy get.
When something works this good, why change it?

why dont you have any skinz on the sides off the chassis??
It will look even better than it allready does with some gold on the sides aswell..

why dont you have any skinz on the sides off the chassis??
It will look even better than it allready does with some gold on the sides aswell..

I run side panels on the cab. I like the panels there instead of on the chassis. When you put the "windows" on the cab, rocks, sticks, ect. don't get caught up in the opening.

We had our State Championship back on the 27th of June. Awesome awesome event. It was the first time our club has hosted the championship since I have been he president of it. It was TONS of work.. But all worth it in the end. Couldn't have done it would my awesome VP and awesome club members.

We ran 6 courses.. We set them up to be crazy hard, but they all turned out to be pretty easy. The day was decided by who didn't make mistakes and who got the bonuses. I had a Damn near PERFECT day!8) I hit one gate.. And didn't go for one of the bonuses.

Here's the scores from the day.

The finish"thumbsup"

Out for some practice today.. Rig did very well. I am super confident with this rig. I feel like I could mess with link placement at the chassis a bit, but nothing huge to worry about for now.

Got the 11t 500's and the br mini's installed. Very nice motors. They turned out to be .3oz heavier per motor than the Stubbies. They are also longer.. But they are smaller diameter. So I gained some nice clearance, and it was noticeable. The motors have good punch and low end. Pretty comparable to the Stubbies.. Just with more torque. Thanks John"thumbsup"

I don't think this page has enough pics..:lmao:

This was a cool climb.. I had to float the rear axle for quite a while to get the front to hook. I was able to pull it though

Front motor is a little bit above the bottom of the servo

Rear motor is equal with the rear tube.. Shouldn't hand up much anymore

Still plenty of clearance on the links

I also bet you notice a big difference in the dragbreak..
Those pullers with the Neo magnets is totaly awsome when it comes to dragbreak,,
I dont even use holmes hold,, just turned the dragbreake up to 100% and the sudu is standig still in 75* climbs

Very fun time at Worlds. Was most definitely too sun baked by the end of the day to drive as I should have. Judging all weekend was fun, but my driving suffered from it. That heat was something else.

So back at with a new season upon us. Nothing has been done to this rig since worlds, besides removing all the weight. Why? Because I can.

First comp of the new season was last weekend. Was able to pull off a 2nd place finish. Not super happy with that, but it is what it is. Time to get back into the groove of things and be back on top.

NMRCC season is in full swing!

Back