• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hittman's Dlux Berg Build

That rock is epic! I'm jealous.

I'm with Will!

Damn! Those are some nice rocks you have there...
Rig is looking great!

Seriously about 1/25th of what's available within a 20 minute walk.. I love New Mexico8)

20130516_143051_zps34519d16.jpg

Obviously had a comp this past weekend. Here are the scores:

76e5e187df3d4a7aac02b81f85b03293_zps61c5bea6.jpg

They were some tough ass courses.. Adam (Roglum) and I were more focused on bonuses then on finishing.. By time we got to gate 10 or course one and three, we were stuck with 5-10 seconds.

The rig did pretty good. The rear weight seemed to help a lot.. Didn't notice the helping hand of the front weight too much though. I am not talking down on this weight system at all by anymeans.. But as I drive the rig more, it feels like it was thrown together (which it was). I still don't have any practice time on it.. No tuning.. Nothing. So it is still impressing me, I just need to work on it a little.

Comp this upcoming weekend on a completely different type of rock. We shall see how it does.

Thanks MAH for posting pics."thumbsup"

I really wish we could have even one that kind of spot here. :mrgreen: But no. Rig doesn't look too bad either. "thumbsup" Would love to see some videos of it.

Had another comp! Rig felt good. Weight seemed to help more at this location. I am getting more comfortable with my rig too. Did some shock tuning and that helped out drastically. More flex and a little taller in the rear.. Felt good.

Here were the scores:
31e9f7237578dda6f0e83348ef619ae2_zpsf112d822.jpg

And here is a little video from the comp.. This rig and my sporty are in there a couple of times. Thanks Chris for filming"thumbsup"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuBxxCaCjdE

I like the video. Truck is looking great. What was the music? My phone couldn't ID it.

And are those skinny jeans :shock:

:mrgreen:

Thanks mang. It's just a preloaded song on the Galaxy s5.

Nah.. Just slim fit jeans. I have had a history of being called "skinny jeans" thou.:mrgreen:

Had another comp this past Saturday. Great time. Great courses.

The rig is handling really good now! I am getting used to it, and how it feels. Honestly, not much to change at this point8)

Here were the scores:
94b6a73fbb5352ed480c20501c168718_zps3f701837.jpg

Truck is looking good
congratz on the Holmes sponsorship.
Interesting that Dravtech is one of your sponsors as I don't see any of his product on your truck. :shock: lol

I've been watching and helping Christian for quite a while now, and was always pleased with both his technical skills and sharp personality. I'm very happy to have him join the team and know that he will have great input that will help all crawlers! Congrats Christian!

He's already thinking up things I need to make on my lathe :lol:

Truck is looking good
congratz on the Holmes sponsorship.
Interesting that Dravtech is one of your sponsors as I don't see any of his product on your truck. :shock: lol

In due time my friend.. Shipping from Sweeden takes a bit"thumbsup"

I've been watching and helping Christian for quite a while now, and was always pleased with both his technical skills and sharp personality. I'm very happy to have him join the team and know that he will have great input that will help all crawlers! Congrats Christian!

He's already thinking up things I need to make on my lathe :lol:

Thank you John, I appreciate it. Very happy to join the team.

Can't wait to see what we come up with:twisted:

LOl yes the shipping from Sweeden is very slow bud :(
or maybe they just don't update the tracking lol

Hmmm do I see a chassis change coming? :shock::shock:"thumbsup"

Had a comp back on the 21st of December. I have to say, this rig is just working"thumbsup"

I was looking for some more forward bite, so for the last month I have been running Voodovers on the front, still running narrowed gold Voodoos on the rear. This combo has been working flawless. The little extra bite from the 1.9 rover lugs up front has been wonderful. The voodoos in the rear is nice too, because it keeps that smoothness in the rear and smoothness on burns.

Here are the scores from last comp:
847814ec7dfdd54619fdde914958360f_zps8cf1c0fd.jpg

Unfortunately no pics.. I will have to get some up here soon!

Oh yeah, happy new year everyone"thumbsup"

Back