• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Help ! XR 10 stock shock & link setup?

MovEnRocks82

Trying to find out what the most effective set up for my stock XR10 would be, as fair as shock oil, positioning of shocks mounts & links.

Im Fairly new to crawling. Messed with a 18 scale losi for a couple years before I got bit by the bug. I read & read & read & thinnk I analize to much cause I know there is give & take (pro's & con's) to everything you do.

Im my rig is XR 10 novak M2 dig, novak bec, novack 45T rockstar motors( which I really like compared to both my buddies's 55T terra claws), White HB Rovers stock foams (which I cant figure out how to getb the best out of yet,both ny boys seem to do better with SEDONAS & CHISELS)stock wheels with fully weighted weight rings up front & with 42grams per tire in rear. Solar D772 servo, Shocks @ soft 30 weight oil.

Im really good & patient with handling the rig & feel that if it were set up better I would school my boys. Just need it dialed in & I know there are tons of variables. So if someone would latch on & school me I'd pay attention & it would be appreciated"thumbsup"

will post pics soon.

Back