• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Has anyone used an HH SHV500 LP servo on their Gspeed with G-LD servo mount?

I dont see that being an issue, only thing thats different with the LP servo is the back end is shortened. All the other dimensions should be the same or very similar to the full sized servos.

Last edited:
I dont see that being an issue, only thing thats different with the LP servo is the back end is shortened. All the other dimension should be the same or very similar to the full sized servos.

Oh, I was under the impression the front end had been shortened either in the shaft or front plate.

I'll know for sure this weekend when I convert my Sherpa from Capra axles over to 10.3 straight axles using a G-LD and a 500LP, but I agree with HumboldtEF that I don't see it being an issue.

I'll know for sure this weekend when I convert my Sherpa from Capra axles over to 10.3 straight axles using a G-LD and a 500LP, but I agree with HumboldtEF that I don't see it being an issue.

Just got mine yesterday evening and it fits perfectly. Now I just need to figure out how to get the horn angle to play nicely with my Harcore servo link.

Back