• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Ah it's all in fun, we both had really bad luck, I just had a little better bad luck.

We both know Guido is the better rig "thumbsup"

It's nice to know that guido can be taken off the shelf and still perform well. Im sure anyone who starts a TTC build comes to this thread and gets tips and tricks from your rig. I know I do. Just to have one of my rigs perform/look half as good as Guido I'll be happy.

Chris you are one the legends on here, and im glad to have met you/crawl with you. Its awesome to see how far along this bronco as come.Keep building bad ass scalers."thumbsup"

re: Guido: Scale TTC Bronco 2012 NWSC Rebuild 49" IROKS(Paint and interior updates pg53)

man this thing is a piece of beauty

re: Guido: Scale TTC Bronco 2012 NWSC Rebuild 49" IROKS(Paint and interior updates pg53)

Thanks for the bump. I think It's time for Guido to get xr universals8)

man this thing is a piece of beauty
Thanks daign. 8)
Thanks for the bump. I think It's time for Guido to get xr universals8)

I have been eyeballing C*H*U*D's XR knuckle/universal swap on his sporty and I like it alot. It gives about 1/2" more width which is almost perfect.
Wraith Axles!!!!!

Maybe if they are narrowed.

I have also considered Wraith axles. I have the Hummer-style wheels Create A Crawler made for Guido during phase 2, which have lots of back spacing and would help with the width.

I got an unexpected Christmas bonus so I am considering ordering some axle parts.

I am making some small changes right now to get ready for the Colorado Scale Series. I have bit of work since poor Guido is beat to hell from the TTC series last summer and from running the VXL motor on 3S. Lots of hard landings have destroyed the lower front suspension mounts. :ror: I'll get some pics this weekend.

I always look forward to more updates to Guido "thumbsup"

Well, nothing to report this weekend. I worked on the rally car Saturday to finish up a few things before the start of our CRC series.

I planned to work on Guido Sunday but instead I decided to go with Jason and DeadShort to drive the new EXO and shoot some video. I have to say, I made the right decision. That car is a blast to drive and we had a great day. "thumbsup"

Well, nothing to report this weekend. I worked on the rally car Saturday to finish up a few things before the start of our CRC series.

I planned to work on Guido Sunday but instead I decided to go with Jason and DeadShort to drive the new EXO and shoot some video. I have to say, I made the right decision. That car is a blast to drive and we had a great day. "thumbsup"

I would say you made the right choice going to drive the EXO w/ your buddies. "thumbsup""thumbsup" Guido is looking great!!! The ingenuity you have put into this rig has been a lot fun to read about. Cant wait till for building and pics!!

I just looked back acouple pages and just realized u have 2 rxs running this rig? And the switch for the electronic 2spd, how does that work? If u don't mind me asking..my favorite of all-time! First in line if he ever leaves ur hands! LOL

Back