• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Obvious!

Revolver 1
There are a couple issues with using the Revolver1.
Mamba 25 motor wires to esc are very short so I cain't put the esc in my waterproof box in the bed area.
After all the money spent on this I really shouldn't go buy a Mamba Max.
I was hoping to run a full interior on this so putting a waterproof box near the motor/tranny would make that a challenge.
This thing will hopefully see lots of mud/water as well as rocks so I'm not sure if I should subject the brushless equipment to that kind of abuse.

Any thoughts or experience?

mamba 25 esc's are h20 proof right out of the box."thumbsup"

I run a HH sticker on my rev 1's and as long as you don't get any grit in there, you are good to go.

I run a HH sticker on my rev 1's and as long as you don't get any grit in there, you are good to go.
I didn't know that. :shock:
Combined with the small size, that sounds like the way to go. Thanks for that info Ben."thumbsup"

EDIT: How come Castle doesn't tell you it's waterproof? Or am I just missing it?

Last edited:

Most times!
I've ran two through a ton of water and mud.
On the other hand BrushlessNut went through one small puddle and his wasn't.

Most times!
I've ran two through a ton of water and mud.
On the other hand BrushlessNut went through one small puddle and his wasn't.

There was a Video on here at one time that showed a guy testing the mamba 25 and a BL motor, he hooked them up and put them in a plastic dish full of water for quite some time, no issues. I have ran all of mine, I have 11 rev 1 and mamba 25's in all of my tlt's, in water and UNDER water and had no issues. I will see if I can find the thread. I think it was in chit chat.

There was a Video on here at one time that showed a guy testing the mamba 25 and a BL motor, he hooked them up and put them in a plastic dish full of water for quite some time, no issues. I have ran all of mine, I have 11 rev 1 and mamba 25's in all of my tlt's, in water and UNDER water and had no issues. I will see if I can find the thread. I think it was in chit chat.

I remember that video. And Like you I have ran mine in boats and trucks underwater too.
Lee just got lucky and found one that wasn't."thumbsup" Last time I heard John exchanged it for him.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showpost.php?p=359221&postcount=2
Griz they looked the same. No difference.

Last edited:
Oops, forgot this one.
Glad you don't like it, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.
:p:lol::lol:

More progress to come, gotta get to work now though. "thumbsup"

Oops! wasn't directed at you. I meant the picture of "it". I like the link setup.

Back