• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Good reliable mid priced servo for rock rey?

No, they HAVE to be European...they have the little dots over the "o" :ror:

You speak of the "umlaut". :mrgreen:

Panther..your posts are repetitive...kinda annoying.:roll:
First off , AGFrc is not a "cheap" brand second never ever me or anybody else in our club had to pay for shipping of faulty stuff...ever. Get your head out of your a$$ and reconsider , there are much more reliable sources than the usual Savox, HH, Protec, etc out there ;)

I have to say I've never heard of AGFrc myself. So, please educate me on their history and their reputation. I'm all for trying new brands if they have a solid reputation.

You think AGFrc is more "reliable" than Savox and HH?

First off , AGFrc is not a "cheap" brand second never ever me or anybody else in our club had to pay for shipping of faulty stuff...ever. Get your head out of your a$$ and reconsider , there are much more reliable sources than the usual Savox, HH, Protec, etc out there ;)

First, my head is on top of my shoulders, exactly where it belongs. You seem to mistake me for someone who spends frivolously, of which I, most certainly, do not...you could call me a "deal hunter". As for what I ACTUALLY said, maybe your head was buried to deep to actually read it, as you're reading WAY too much into what I said...or, more specifically, what I NEVER said. Where did I ever state that AGFrc servos were "cheap"? I didn't...I never mentioned AGFrc. I also never said anything about liking Savox. My primary suggestions were inexpensive, but quality, servos from Hitec & ProTek. When I mentioned "cheap Asian imports", it was in-general.

In regards to Savox, my only mention of it was that I just happened to have a spare one laying around, and I was figuring on putting it into my Baja Rey. The ONLY reason it's "laying around" is because I bought it a while back...before I knew better...lost the receipt, and couldn't return it. I have since acquired a Futaba servo...at slightly more than half price, no less...which will be going into the BR. For the Op, I stand by my Hitec & ProTek suggestions. I've never had any problems with either...and, even if you ever did, Hitec's & Amain's customer service are both outstanding.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place [emoji1690]

Back