• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Losi Hammer Rey

I hear ya and glad you like the article. The Nomad DB-8 will always be special in my opinion as one of those RC's which should have been more popular than it was. I love mine and take it out every so often for an afternoon of cruising around the track or ripping it up at the local soccer fields.

At some point we will build another track at our club, more like a groomed buggy track with a bit more desert feel to it. I think it will be perfect for running platforms like the Nomad and not destroying them from large rocks strikes, which are all too common on our U4RC track.

s

I even have spare new body panels in the tan/brown, and another set unpainted, and a full NIP cage.

I have the ae SC8E and wanted to convert mine to a db8. Willing to possibly sell?

Back