• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Giveaway! - HD Hardware Bulk Kit! - Back in stock!

Harley

20K Club
Sending illegals home one Hayabusa at a time.
Every crawler always needs more hardware!

Enter by posting one time in this thread.

Need info on a star? http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/payments.php

Harley.png

2E00E443-DAA7-47AB-8572-D5F04E51D5D8-12295-00000A5301C4DA71.jpg

Free shipping has expired.​

These kits are all 3mm stainless hardware, all screws are button head. 800 pieces total!

100-8mm
100-10mm
100-14mm
100-16mm
100-20mm
100-25mm
100-locknuts
100-washers

Each size of hardware is individually bagged for your sorting convenience. The screws are weighed to obtain the total amount and should be with 1% accuracy.

Don't want to wait? Go here: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/tool...rdware-bulk-kits-$24-99-w-free-shipping*.html

Quantities are currently limited but more are coming in almost every week. So buy while you can.

This is an absolute steal of a price. These bulk kits would cost you more then two and half times this amount at McMaster. If you don't believe me check the links provided in the vendors thread link.

Here is a list of each of these parts at McMaster. With just $5 shipping from them you would have to pay $72.81 for this exact same thing.

Last edited:
Re: Giveaway! - HD Hardware Bulk Kit!

Wow, just what I need!! In it to win it "thumbsup".
Thanks for the chance:ror:

Thanks for the shot Harley! I definitely want in!

holy shiz ton of hardware. wish i would not have just spent $25 on a 125pc screw only set hahahahah!

IN

super thanks. great way to advertise btw

I have been eyeing these waiting for money to get them but to win them would be even better. Thanks for the chance."thumbsup"

Back