• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Funny Pictures

LOL, i remember back in the mid 1990s while skipping school with a buddy of mine, he had found a Chem warfare kit, and autoinjected himself by accident. I don't remember if it was the atropine or the diazepam muscle relaxant, but that trip to the ER, on a military installation, as a 15 year old, dragging a sack of potatoes to the emergency room, and explaining what had happened, that was an experience Ill never forget.

LOL, i remember back in the mid 1990s while skipping school with a buddy of mine, he had found a Chem warfare kit, and autoinjected himself by accident. I don't remember if it was the atropine or the diazepam muscle relaxant, but that trip to the ER, on a military installation, as a 15 year old, dragging a sack of potatoes to the emergency room, and explaining what had happened, that was an experience Ill never forget.
WTH?! Is that kid still alive?

Back