• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Fricker08 builds a Pro

Looks great Fricker! The paint scheme is classic. Must run like a dream on that power system. It has, without a doubt been my favorite sensored combo. I may go with it in my Phoenix. As much as i enjoy my el cheapo HW-HH brushed combo, a rig of the VP ilk seems to command a little more.

Glad to hear the positive feedback on the VXT tires. I have never tried them but certainly like the look.

I got to run the pro last weekend a bit since I wrecked my cheater rig before we hit the rocks. First time on the new putbull rock beats and first time on 4s, like twade asked earlier.. I can gear way down.. this things a rocket on 4s. These trucks are a lot of fun and they look great on the rocks
3ffbfd22b17423bd5d7d561277e9d16e.jpg

b3456a48ebcb7eba30668453c6d3e162.jpg

187befde95b7ee224d0d7bd07a247b9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro is looking killer man.

Somehow it never occurred to me that you’re running the slightly wider 105’s with the rockbeasts… I wasn’t sure how that would look on the smaller tires, but that’s definitely a great looking setup you’ve got [emoji1303]

Pro is looking killer man.

Somehow it never occurred to me that you’re running the slightly wider 105’s with the rockbeasts… I wasn’t sure how that would look on the smaller tires, but that’s definitely a great looking setup you’ve got [emoji1303]

Thanks man, the nice part about the 105’s being a little wider is it made mounting those tires a whole lot easier! Idk why they fought so hard on the 101’s

I posted in the pic thread, but anyone who’s looking for different tire options other than the 4.75’s the 4.45 rock beast’s work killer… but I just swapped to the 4.45” proline toyo’s and man they look good. I’m running a 4.25 ci lil nova inner and I think the rock beast stock outer foam. They could probably be a tad narrower but all in all stoked. Can’t wait to get them on the rocks
cfac21ebc7ba5a255480dbd34fd8b0a8.jpg

a335523a20399135701721876e1db04b.jpg

487d878593781217733958e7cdb870c5.jpg

Rig looks great man. I’m curious to hear how they perform for you.

Definitely more of a street truck style. And scalelifenewbie, I think they should make these tires in all the sizes.. C0 C1 4.45 and 4.75 haha

Those Toyo's are a great looking scale tire! I'm curious to hear how they do off-road!

Back