• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Flysky Rc FS-GT5 and WP-1060 RTR ESC

Bill F

Ok Done to the end point rebuilt buggy

Buggy Kyosho Optima
Motor kyoso le-mans 240
Esc ? cheap WP-1060 RTR
Radio Flysky Rc FS-GT5

Servo in channel 1
esc in channel 2

everything set up as from a youtube video

Question this buggy is way faster in reverse then forward
and the break setting wont work from 0 to 100%

I did have to set the radio to the rev on the throttle and steering

Could I have wired to motor wrong? positive on the negative tab on the motor
and the negative to the positive tab?
or the motor to old and worn out?

Last edited:
Sounds to me like u have your motor leads backwards my friend. Swap them n then youll have to rev the throttle on your tx again. That should solve your issue with the brake setting too

Thanks
I thought the yellow wire from the esc was the + wire
Will switch and see what happens

Thank you that worked.
I looked on youtube on how to tune? or set the timing on this motor?
This thing is insanely FAST. it is way faster then the graphite buggy my youngest son has

Glad i could help. I run brushless in all my trucks, with the exception of 2. My first scx10 ii has a hw 1080 with HH trailmaster sport 21t n one has a hw 1080 with a HH crawlmaster sport 12t. Both vs4-10 have a mamba x, one with a CC slate motor n the other with a HH trailmaster 2700kv sensored motor.

My bashers are all brushless as well. I couldnt get enough speed from a brushed motor to feed that appetite lol

Thanks for the help. I thought I might of messed up somewhere
just use to red being positive and black negative.
Yellow and blue? there was no paperwork that came with this esc that showed what went were

I really did not want to spend the $$ I did on this buggy
But it was a learning experience for me.
Now I can start on my trx chassis build and not be afraid of messing it up.
I am already thinking of getting anther crawler so when my granddaughter comes out we can have something to do

Back