• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Flip Your Lid!

Im definitely wanting a set of these for my SCX10 Honcho. Please put me on a list for when you have product!

Thanks!

Sheesh. Forgot all about these. I came across one set while cleaning off my workbench...who knows where it is now. :ror:

I will get some material ordered up and get some made ASAP.

Ok thank u so much. How do I go about ordering?

I will post a notice in this thread that they are back in stock. Once I do you can place your order via a pm to me.

Material will be on its way by the end of the week, and I expect I should have some ready by the end of the month.

Putting the finishing touches on another batch, and they will be ready to ship out on Monday. "thumbsup"

$15 a set shipped within the US, discounts for multiple orders.

Pm me for payment info.

Thanks guys!

I am still hoarding a set of these for my little brother's honcho. I'll be installing them next weekend, finally. Good to see you are still making these handy little pieces.

Back