• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Family portrait

Now THAT'S cool!

A Bronco family, indeed..."thumbsup"

Thats a beautiful pic! Id love to have an old half cab. My dad had quite a few of the old broncos when i was a kid. Kicks his own tail for sellin the half cab he had. 302 with a 3 on the tree

The race truck was a half cab pickup at birth, but became the racer with a full cage in the 70's. I've had it since the mid 80's and it still has the bulkhead behind the seats.

Now the family's all together, little sisters's home today. She had a BAD trans leak and was not going to be allowed on the new concrete so she's been at the trans shop!

Much appreciation for not going the resto-rod route and sticking ultra-low profile tires on billet wheels, there.

We need sidewall height for real roads, and Rallye wheels FTW!

Geeze... My family suucks comparatively... :oops:

Much appreciation for not going the resto-rod route and sticking ultra-low profile tires on billet wheels, there.

We need sidewall height for real roads, and Rallye wheels FTW!

100% agree... yes!

Full exhaust on stock manifolds too "thumbsup"

Hope she's done drippin' One of my all time favorites from that era and she's especially sexy.

Back