• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Exotek YETI HDX CHASSIS SET

Nice!! Can you tell me what model servo that is and how you mounted it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Servo is hitec hs-225mg but I think any mini will work. It’s mounted with threaded spacers, screwed halfway into from the bottom and non-threaded spacers stacked on top of the threaded spacers to fill the gap, then screwed through the servo ears, through the non-threaded spacers into the threaded ones.

Servo is hitec hs-225mg but I think any mini will work. It’s mounted with threaded spacers, screwed halfway into from the bottom and non-threaded spacers stacked on top of the threaded spacers to fill the gap, then screwed through the servo ears, through the non-threaded spacers into the threaded ones.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

how is the exotec chassis compared to the original performance wise.
are there any differences ? and is it worth the price?

how is the exotec chassis compared to the original performance wise.
are there any differences ? and is it worth the price?

I’m very happy with Exotek. Never had the original, but at least this feels super solid. And a little plus, it stays clean!! Flat metal inner surfaces and all the crap that usually gets stuck inside rc’s just seems to slide off to the back.

Thx for your answer.
i ask cause i plan to build a 2. one out of my spare parts and i need a chassis. If the hdx is a big improvement i may get one for my goto rig and use the old for the 2. one. If it's a big improvement

Send by my Pixel 2 XL with Tapatalk

There was one in the classifieds on here a couple months ago. Probably still available.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I got one on the way. seems there are fewer and fewer original Axial parts on my Yeti all the time.

How do you like the chassis? Really considering buying one. Is there room to mount a Sidewinder 8th ecs?

Last edited:
How do you like the chassis? Really considering buying one. Is there room to mount a Sidewinder 8th ecs?

Waiting on a few more parts for mine before I can reassemble my Yeti so I don't know for sure how everything will bolt up but it's very well made. It weighs just shy of 1/4 lb more than the stock bare chassis. I have a Mamba Monster X in mine and it looks like there is plenty of room for it so I would say yes to the Sidewinder 8th.

Mini servo for shifting “fits”

15f1fb6d2e69ae073f1c5b6bcc873ce7.jpg

b0914ef00f29cb996593d7db7d27d130.jpg

How do you attach the servo to the chassis?

Back