• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Exceed Mad Torque.. Blue collar mods

I'de like to see this thing drive... it seams like it might be a little unstable at a glance but then again... looks can be decieving... Can't wait to see it go. :) way to think out of the box.

HOLLY CRUD!!!!!!
I was just going to buy one of these, and was wondering what mods I could do to it. i find this thread, and can't get enough. Great/amazing work!
Please post some video.
And keep posting.

After getting a MT, my first crawler, I have a hard time going to 10th scale. I know there's way more market for 10th but I just love the size and you can't beat the price. Although after doing more research a comp super is going to cost way more ! So I guess its what you want to do and how much you want to spend..............

hi I was wondering what links you used to extend the wheel base to 17" also are those rulux rims 3.7" or 4" and whats the part # for the stock tires is it the mad-mt2010 that has no pic and says tyre insert set?

Can you tell me what pitch the pinion gear is, I need to swap a larger one on mine up front and can't tell. :(

There are actually two different 48p sizes; metric and standard pitch. So, it might be the other 48p (but forget off hand which one it is.)

Sweet crawler! Just wondering what brand of ax10 aluminum steering knuckles u used? I'm looking at 3r, CKRC and dynamite. Thanks,KC

Great work! I got my MT for Christmas this year and within 30 minutes had rear steer and new servo's on order.

Thanks for all the great ideas!

I just got the rear steer done on my MT and I love it. it makes a huge difference! I would like to get a new radio and put it on a differnt channel to control front and rear steer seperately.
Also I don't like the clod stall it has at times.

Wow, awesome job on the mods.
Is the MaxStone 8 the same as the Mad Torque ? What would be different?

Hey everybody.. So I've had some issues as of late.. and sad to say I stripped out my front servo and havent had the chance to tinker with the rig.. The new frame though a good idea need some changes so going back to the customized stock frame.. and if I can get life to stop pissing on me I'll get a twin steering setup made.. good luck guys keep the rubber down, well most of the time

I would not have give a hill of beans for a crawler until I saw Big E's That thing is amazing ! And to do it with out spending a ton of cash is what has sold me on wanting a mad torque! What kind of problems did you have with the modded frame?

Hicktown I have a thread called Exceed Mad Torque from box to rocks with a lot of budget ideas

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Wow. Amazing how fast time flies.. pulled the rig out. Finally got a new servo horn. But somewhere miss placed my charger.. but got a new job. And it's got a cnc.. since my last custom frame was a bust. Got to get back on the drawing board and make a new one.. picked up a twin stick from a hobby shop closing. So just need me some more servos and get this thing steering from both ends... And what's up with all this talk about the super class being dead. Do I need to find a 2.2

Back