• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

End point adjuster for two position channel

heyok

I wanna be Dave
ZBgRjx5.jpg

Part No. 2EPA

This was built to help out the guys with the TRX-4 rigs as the transmitter that comes with it doesn't have the ability to adjust the amount of servo throw on the diff lockers or on the transmission shifter. If the servo is trying to swing further than the linkage will allow, the servo might overheat and eventually fail. With this controller you can set how far the servo moves and keep your servo safe.

If you have a transmitter with a two position channel and it doesn't have end point adjustment, then this is for you too.

Price $24
Order two or more and the price is $21 each.
Shipping extra.

Last edited:
Hey I have been checking out your stuff and I am possibly gonna need a couple of these. Will they handle 7.4 volts? I am hoping so, let me know. Thanks!"thumbsup"

Hey I have been checking out your stuff and I am possibly gonna need a couple of these. Will they handle 7.4 volts? I am hoping so, let me know. Thanks!"thumbsup"

Yes, they will be just fine with 7.4 volts.

Back