• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

East Valley Scale and bash map

we need to keep this map at the top and up to date. its a good reference for those of us trying to run on silent sunday.

what about some different areas of the valley. a couple places I know is sycamore creek, crown king, table mesa rd, just a few 1.1 spots that make more good rc areas also..

Tried to keep stuff that was accessible to everyone that we use for the normal GTGs. I can add to it but I'll have to know where to put stuff.

Sent from the can using Tapatalk

I can remember some decent areas not to far from areas being able to drive a car, I know the really good spots are out of reach but each location that i mentioned has parking for a car, although crown king is a lil far. just trying to branch out to different parts of the valley. I miss 1.1 crawling.

Hey guys, New to the group. I have a great spot for crawling/bashing in the East Valley. Wasn't sure how to go about getting it added here. Near gas stations and shaded. Being within earshot of a few homes I'm not sure if Nitro is a good idea...

Back