• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

East Valley Scale and bash map

I'm familiar with the area, I live about a mile from there. I've ridden bikes through there, but I thought I recall no trespassing signs or something about no motor vehicles or something. Either way, it's not somewhere that we are likely to have any get-togethers. Running on river rock loses its appeal pretty quickly. You should come to the scale comp this weekend and check it out.

%80 chance of rain today but I don't see any rain on the forecast for tomorrow so I'm gonna have to stop by. Lost a set screw on the front drive line lastnight so I'm gonna shop around today and find one...

Brown Mountain at Ellsworth & Brown is a all right place on the East side of the valley about 20 minutes from me, it has a road up to the top of the mountain that has been washed out over the years leaving some nice crawling not hard but not to easy that its boring.

I am new to the crawler scene and live in the Queen Creek area. Are there any AZ east valley groups that go out on any sort of a regular basis? Look forward to meeting up with some of you in the near future.
Peace.

Almost every weekend and even during the week some. Most of the planning seems to take place on our local Facebook page- Arizona Scale Trail Runners

Sent from the can using Tapatalk

Hey please excuse my newness to the forums but I'm so happy there is a east valley map. Although it seems mostly north. I would have thought there would be a ton of spots in the area between chandler heights and baseline and maybe between gilbert and ellsworth or even signal butte ?

I recently went camping out at Oak Flats just north of Superior and it was AMAZING ! For RC Crawling and full size wheeling. Unfortunately it's getting shut down or taken over by the mine :(

But yeah keep the updates coming and I will check out the Facebook page as well.

Does anyone know of some good trails or crawler spots in the west valley? I'm in west surprise and would like to take my scaler and crawler out someplace close. I'm pretty close to white tanks, is there anything around there?

Thanks in advance!

Not sure how to save them. I really didn't create the map with that intention. I'll have to see if I could change it to be able to save stuff or map it out. Probably won't happen anytime soon though. Lol

Sent from the can using Tapatalk

How do i save the locations created in the google maps app on my phone?
Next to the search bar in the app is a button that has 3 lines. That will open your menu. Under "Your Places" you can save multiple addresses.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

How do i save the locations created in the google maps app on my phone?
Correction... That is where you find the saved addresses. To add a location to it, search for it with the search bar. When it shows you the location on the map, click on the pin and it will open a small menu. Select save from there and it will be saved to "your places".

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Anyone have any new spots to add to the map? I hear lots of talk on FB, but can't seem to find the places....

I haven’t added to this for a few years, most of the common spots are on there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whos still crawlimg ouside ? New to sport wanna socialize a bit feel out the seen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The busy season is just getting started. I hate to take away from RCC but most of the local runs get planned on Facebook these days. Check Arizona Scale Trail Runners and AZG6 pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back