• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

crawledge weekend 8-10/11-13

i havent been there myself in over a year. i remember at that curve in the road drive up a bit in the off road ''road'' to a certain point where you have to stop because of ''no motorized vehicles past this point''

maybe someone who knows the are that has been there recently can update????

jj
diesel

Cut and past this into Google Maps or any Google search box.

35°59'12.77"N 114°57'32.10"W

This will put you at the beginning of a small wash, both sides of the wash are fun to play on, I like the upper end the best. But it's all fun.

If it's posted that's new.

Last edited:
Yea there's signs all up there. For no trespassing and no dumping. And they aren't private signs looks govt or city.

its a good thing those signs don't say, " NO R/C ROCK CRAWLING "....I think we should be alright since govt and city officials don't work on sundays and if they do, probably not that early on a sunday....

Since when doesn't govt work on Sundays we jus went shooting last Sunday and the game warden was out.

as far as i know we are still ''all good'' to rc there. what time do you guys want to meet there? side note calico sat 8am meet at that end gravel parking lot where the last g6 was for any1 who wants to rc sat

as far as i know we are still ''all good'' to rc there. what time do you guys want to meet there? side note calico sat 8am meet at that end gravel parking lot where the last g6 was for any1 who wants to rc sat

How about 8:00 AM on Sunday as well, less to remember that way.

And if you want to go before 8:00 Am you can, Its not like we have to hike in.

The signs that I know of are for the trail that leads back into the area. We crawl right off the street and the first sign I remember is almost at the end of the river bed we crawl through.
They say no motor vehicles past this point???

They have nothing todo with us.
1-we park and walk around not drive a motor vehicle.
2-even if they moved the signs to the road we could park on the other side of crawlage - big gravel area.

I may or may not make it this weekend. Work has had me busy as hell and plane leaves for WestCoast scale nationals in 2 weeks. But whatever signs y'all do see - take a photo and post them up. We will sort it out.

How about 8:00 AM on Sunday as well, less to remember that way.

And if you want to go before 8:00 Am you can, Its not like we have to hike in.

8am for crawledge sunday sounds good to me! are you coming out bob? been pretty nice in the am this past week and from what i have seen this weekend should be the same!

Back