• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Convince me from putting a TF2 body on a Gmade Sawback

Dogahn

Rock Stacker
See the problem with research is you get way too many good ideas that you're probably not capable of accomplishing. For instance, while reading people talking about leaf spring suspensions there seems to be a consistent theme. Sawback's are more capable than Trail Finder 2's out of the box, and cheaper to boot.

So somebody stop me from getting a Sawback RTR and putting my RC4WD hardbody with 1.5's on it.

Shit... I'm looking at the redcat portal axles, sawback leafs, and TF2 frame and thinking, that could be awesome... save me please.

PS: Yes this is a funny way of asking how difficult would it be to put that body on that narrower frame, if it will even sit low enough to hide the electronics, and why is it Sawbacks are a better leaf sprung experience.

i dont think we can help with your problem this is were you catch the crawler virus not were you go to get rid of it
did you talk to your doctor about puting the tf2 on a sawback chassie ill bet he sead your too sick to be helped also sounds to me like you should go in for a group theropy session
yup group theropy should.help
just remeber together we can get though this and when things are.at there worst and you lost all hope and want to give up just remeber this you can alway fab up a body mount out of some recycled plastic wood or metal and mount that body

Back