• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Retired USDA truck turned crawler (TF2 MC Edition)

Nice rig dude, waiting on axle parts myself to try an array of A&M garage parts, front bumper and shackle reverse, their t-case skid and the anti-wrap bar. My main reason for the shackle reverse is that when the suspension flexes, it moves back instead of being pushed forward and pushing the truck off the obstacle. It makes driving a bit smoother over obstacles as has been said higher. The anti-wrap bar though, very much worth it, the pinion can't move anymore and it doesn't limit travel so I can use only the main leaf out back for more flex.

Love your paint scheme, very different but well executed on the weathering IMO.

Thanks! After a couple of years of wear on these leafs, I'm finally starting to get minor axle wrap. The anti-wrap bar is on my list for this rig in the near future. The shackle reverse has been pretty handy so far and I've noticed improvement, even if I initially ordered it just for the aesthetics of having the hardware oriented correctly. "thumbsup"

My Marlin is nearing completion of it's latest major makeover. Just need to install the light kit and scale goodies! "thumbsup"

Before:

rsOtZad.jpg

After:

tbP16Vh.jpg

Back