• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Comanche Build - Very Scale - SCX10

Really enjoyed the still shots build video with the action figure being hands on
"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Really enjoyed the still shots build video with the action figure being hands on
"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thanks. Those take a long time to set up all the shots with the figures.
I'm working on another build now with even more "scale" workers.
I'll post it up when it's done. : )

I kind of forgot to post the newest build video, so here it is. Been getting a lot of good feedback on this one. Enjoy! "thumbsup"

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0eDzpB8hLk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I kind of forgot to post the newest build video, so here it is. Been getting a lot of good feedback on this one. Enjoy! "thumbsup"

I Must say your scale work is awesome, but the realism needs work... I mean WHAT guy would get ANY of that work done with that chick around with the super short skirt on? Also why would the one in the mini skirt fall down? LOL any guy out there should see its the prude in the long coat that needs the drinks, then he could get twice as much work not done.

i must say your scale work is awesome, but the realism needs work... I mean what guy would get any of that work done with that chick around with the super short skirt on? Also why would the one in the mini skirt fall down? Lol any guy out there should see its the prude in the long coat that needs the drinks, then he could get twice as much work not done.

lol. ;-)

Awesome Jeeps! The color on the Cherokee/Comanche is the exact color on my '94 Cherokee Country 1:1 (minus Arizona sun fade) lol. Very nice builds!

nice build and presentation...

very early on I noticed you spaced the steering
primary link rod (vertically) some distance below the S. knuckle arms.

why is that ?

seems to me...
if the primary rod is lower...
it would simply offer more interference with obstacles

on mine... both the primary and drag link are above the S. knuckle arms.

granted I do not utilize a CMS...
but I don't really see what difference that would make

guess I was just curious

nice build and presentation...

very early on I noticed you spaced the steering
primary link rod (vertically) some distance below the S. knuckle arms.

why is that ?

seems to me...
if the primary rod is lower...
it would simply offer more interference with obstacles

on mine... both the primary and drag link are above the S. knuckle arms.

granted I do not utilize a CMS...
but I don't really see what difference that would make

guess I was just curious

From PAGE 1.
I had to move the long steering link to the bottom of the attachment points instead of the top because it would collide with the short link at the servo arm attachment point when the suspention was fully collapsed, and it also keeps it from hitting the axle housing center at full turns now since the steering range is so much more now.

Great work Spidernad, Love the build, even if some people just scroll through looking at pictures and not bothering to read the tips and info you share with us!

It's just about there. I put the headlights in yesterday so the only thing left is to put in the light unit when it gets here (any day now).

I will probably just use the Jeep limited wheels for pictures and use the 1.55 Mud Thrashers for 4-wheelin'

Headlights installed:

DSC01827.jpg

Which headlights are you using? I’m picking up a Cherokee body tomorrow and would like to do the same. Looks great :)

do you have any newer videos of the 4dr JK?

I sold the truck a couple years ago but I made a "First Run" video (only run).
In case you havent seen it, here is the link:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WmzrMccZ0ZY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

awesome. Looked like a very fun truck to run. Too bad you sold it. I have something similar with the NewBright JK 4dr body, but with the GCM CrossCanyon chassis

Nice!
I see I'm not the only night owl up at 3:30am :)

I sold the JK and the WK. Still have the Cherokee and Comanche twins but they are up for sale too.

Back