• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Chicklet's*Axial EXO TERRA*Build***PICS***

Re: Chicklet's***Axial EXO TERRA***Build

Got a fabulous call! My Exo will be shipping sometime next week! WOOT! "thumbsup":twisted::flipoff::mrgreen:8);-)

careful on what lipo you run...

If you take care of them, there are no problems. "thumbsup"

My exo shipped yesterday. Should be here next Thursday. I will post pics and build pics. I'm so excited.

I'll be watching your build Britt"thumbsup" Just made an impulse buy at Tower and mine will be here early next week. I guess I'll start off with my MMP and Ballistic 8.5 or 10.5.

About time, now I'm getting jealous! :)
Looking forward to what's cooking.
"thumbsup"

I'll be watching your build Britt"thumbsup" Just made an impulse buy at Tower and mine will be here early next week. I guess I'll start off with my MMP and Ballistic 8.5 or 10.5.
Awesome! Glad you got yourself one! I will be posting build pics and have some nice stuff on the way for it.

Bought some road tires and wheels for it today :twisted:

Well, I done a little research and now have become leery about running a 540 size motor. So I went ahead and picked up a 550 size LPR 4.5 from RPP."thumbsup" I'll do a build thread most likely hear and RCSC. Can't wait!

Well, I done a little research and now have become leery about running a 540 size motor. So I went ahead and picked up a 550 size LPR 4.5 from RPP."thumbsup" I'll do a build thread most likely hear and RCSC. Can't wait!

What did you find that 540 were not the good choice?

Can't wait to see what it turns out like, sounds like you are doing it big and right.

My exo shipped yesterday. Should be here next Thursday. I will post pics and build pics. I'm so excited.

For Sale in 3... 2...

:lmao::lmao:

Love Ya Doll.. :mrgreen:

The time has come...FINALLY!!!!

66872433.jpg

Double sealed (recall done)
74a3667f.jpg

Bright green label greets me first! Package contains the edited steps and parts
b2a3cf6b.jpg

I don't know what it is with these tires but they smell so bad. I'm still soaking them from yesterday. :roll: At least they look great!
81bd04f0.jpg

3f9e370b.jpg

39730cef.jpg

Shot of parts again
9a2c5afe.jpg

99eadbe2.png

Picked up the latest FAST EDDY bearing kit...for the EXO! Every bearing is included in the package. As bearings were needed in each step, I went ahead and put the stock bearings in a bag and replaced them with the FastEddy's. I don't like to skimp with bearings...replacing them now so I don't have to worry about wiping out the stocks.
eae6c165.jpg

Pictures of the revised directions (steps 6, 11 & 16)...
336cdefd.jpg

6f154469.jpg

2e4dac01.jpg

This is how I like to setup up my work table (to build a kit). My CowR/C mat is the best work surface!!!
3cb0f50f.jpg

Gotta lube it up
2ead6a80.jpg

Diffs ready to drop in
2d74aa88.jpg

fe126728.jpg

I was wondering why I had an extra set of spider gears. If you notice the centers, they are shaped different. You can't really screw up here, the ones in the package are shaped different and won't fit over the shaft.
c59e66f8.jpg

a52f84f9.jpg

More pics to follow with the rest of the build. I got further and tired, so I stopped for the night.
Too bad its raining here in Atlanta, I need to paint my panels!!!!

NEON PINK :twisted:

I think I'm gonna make this one bright and funky!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/54bQFRfdq3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back