• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Chicklet's*Axial EXO TERRA*Build***PICS***

chicklet

I wanna be Dave
exo_logo_high_res-1.jpg

Well I figured I'd kick off the New Year with a new build. I know I'm teasing you guys.
This chick is waiting with all the other non-special people for the Exo to ship.
I will get started with my electronics and keep this thread updated with all the tech and things I learn as I go!​

BUILD PICS IN POST#56

Electronics:

Last edited:
Re: Chicklet's***Axial EXO TERRA***Build

ok Lucy!

Attachments

• charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg
    charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,826

damn girl...

thats some $change$ in those pics...you aint playin around.."thumbsup"

ill be watching for shure!

well, thats one way to get alot of peoples attention:ror:

hopefully these will be out soon, im wanting to get my hands on one.
that rx8 and the pro4 is a SICK combo on a 4wd rig you're gonna love how smooth it is and power on demand when you need it

damn girl...

thats some $change$ in those pics...you aint playin around.."thumbsup"

ill be watching for shure!

:twisted: no playing here...I'm super excited about the Exo.

well, thats one way to get alot of peoples attention:ror:

hopefully these will be out soon, im wanting to get my hands on one.
that rx8 and the pro4 is a SICK combo on a 4wd rig you're gonna love how smooth it is and power on demand when you need it

I'm a big Tekin fan...so there was no other setup option for this rig. 8)

The countdown begins....

I like what you got so far! You mean business! Waiting for that eta on Exo myself, can't wait to see what you have in mind for it.

WOW that is going to be one nice EXO Hopefully VP starts making parts for it. :D

Any email updates from your distributor on shipping? I have a friend just receive a email stating his is being sent on the 17th. From ckrc.com

:shock: How did I miss this!? Definitely can't wait to see what you come up with "thumbsup" Afterall this thing is gonna have some power :twisted:

Back