• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chevy Silverado

WillieJ

I'm new to scale RCs. I've owned stadium trucks, buggys, mini-ts and nitro. My buddy that got me into RCs about 9 or 10 years ago started into scale trucks and I liked it so I wanted to build one.

My buddy's son has a Ertl 1/16 scale chevy silverado and I've been lookin for a hard body crew cab chevy. So I went out and bought one from Tractor Supply. I plan on buyin a Losi trail trekker and usin the axles and Trans. I'm not for sure what else yet. The body is 5 1/4 wide, 9.25 wheelbase and around 14 inches long. Trail trekker is 3.7 inches wide. Will post pics later

What can I do to extand the drive shafts? How can I get more power for the weight?

Willie,

Welcome to your new addiction!
Your best bet is to check through the Losi Micro Crawler threads on here. Lots of tips, tricks, advice and TONS of build pics.

Dave

Willie,

Welcome to your new addiction!
Your best bet is to check through the Losi Micro Crawler threads on here. Lots of tips, tricks, advice and TONS of build pics.

Dave

I've looked through the LMC threads already and found some help

What's the best way to get the stickers off?

I'm goin to have HoosierDaddy (sorry if I spelt that wrong) fill in the roof and make a ram air hood

Goo gone works pretty good. Peel the stickers as best you can and then take the goo gone to it.

Back