• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chassis Truggy Hilux MAXI-PRO

tomvaillencourt

Quarry Creeper
http://www.rcmodelex.com/www-rcmodelex-com/eshop/21-1-Chassis/0/5/417-Chassis-Truggy-Hilux-MAXI-PRO/description#topweb

Anyone know how well this chassis works for the Trail Finder 2?
I just picked up a TF2 and I really want to use this chassis, but I dont want to use it if the only parts of the TF2 I can use are the axles and cab... Anyone know how much of the drive line is usable with this chassis?

RcModelex's chassis are meant to be used with an HPI GRU or RC4WD planetary gearbox and a Disruptor transfercase. You could make the TF2 Hammer t-case work, but it wouldn't have a lot of support from torque twist.

You would have to convert over to their (or RC4WD's) 4 link system and then get new shocks.

Last edited:
Back