• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

CEN F450 Question

AK KRAWLER

Rock Crawler
North to Alaska - go north, the rush is on....
So, If one were to start a thread on the CEN F450, where the heck would one place it...
It really does not fall, cleanly, into any of the typical forum sections. It is not a Crawler, 1.9 Scale, 2.2 Scale, not Multi-Axle, although it is big - I would not necessarily call it "Large Scale", certainly not a Mega/Monster Truck.

This leads me to think the Non-Crawler RC's is the place. Or, does it really matter? :lmao: I tend to WAY overthink things:ror:

I was having a hard time with this as well. I almost put mine in Non-Crawlers section, but I have built mine for trailing/light crawling so I put it in 1.9 Scale Rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was having a hard time with this as well. I almost put mine in Non-Crawlers section, but I have built mine for trailing/light crawling so I put it in 1.9 Scale Rigs.

Nice. Seeing yours the other day is what has pushed me down this path :flipoff: and I thank you for it :lmao:

I really dig the Crew Cab Long Bed Body and I have a few things planned for it. It will not be EPIC, but should be fun and different.

Unfortunately, I might have to make it an "Anniversary Present" to myself, so I might have to wait to even open it...:cry: We'll see how much sweet talking I can do once I get home ;-)

Nice. Seeing yours the other day is what has pushed me down this path :flipoff: and I thank you for it :lmao:

I really dig the Crew Cab Long Bed Body and I have a few things planned for it. It will not be EPIC, but should be fun and different.

Unfortunately, I might have to make it an "Anniversary Present" to myself, so I might have to wait to even open it...:cry: We'll see how much sweet talking I can do once I get home ;-)

Awesome! Can’t wait to see how yours will turn out! I have a lot planned for mine, just gotta make time between work and other builds lol.

I really like the CCLB configuration as well, but every F450 out there is in that flavor so I felt I had to make mine different.

I finally got to see and touch one of those about a month ago now, neat trucks. Whatever scale you want to call a Capra, that is what it is. Definitely not large scale, only 8-1/2” wide at the hood. Wherever it ends up, I’ll be watching for it. "thumbsup"

Back