• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Can we add a Forum or Group?

Would this be an area of interest to members?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bad Dog

Hi there,

I was wondering how we can add a specific group or forum to the site. I noticed there is not yet a specific Gelande forum and was hoping we might be able to add this under scale rigs.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hi there,

I was wondering how we can add a specific group or forum to the site. I noticed there is not yet a specific Gelande forum and was hoping we might be able to add this under scale rigs.

Thanks,

Kyle

Kyle,

Although a Gelande is a cool looking scaler and now also is available in the Gelande II version, it's a minority in production and sales compared to other RC's such as Bergs, Wraiths, TF2's etc...

Maybe someday they will have their piece of RCC fame, But until they gain ground on the market and popularity, they seem to land here in the 1.5 and 1.9 Tech sections.

Back