• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Buy batteries from hong kong?

SCX-KRAWLER

Rock Stacker
hey guys I am looking to purchase some lipos for my emaxx. Would it be worth while trying "no-name" batteries? If so any tips on c ratings and mah's would be great. These are the ones im looking at (about $35 a piece) Thanks!

TY002_d1.jpg

Last edited:
I recently bought a turnigy 6000 mah lipo from hobbyking for $35. They come with an ec3 connector on them but thats an easy fix. The only problem buying from hobbyking or any hong kong supplier is the 14 day shipping period. Great prices on their stuff but you can't be in a hurry buying from them.

I don't no if id buy any thang from hong Kong :shock: fallout from that
Radiations earthquake.

Hobbypartz is a better place to buy imo. same price as HK but usa warehouse. Cheap lipos ftw!!

Try valuehobby.com. Good prices, and any order ships for $4 from the US. They've got them up to 5000mah and 30c. "thumbsup"

I don't no if id buy any thang from hong Kong :shock: fallout from that
Radiations earthquake.

Hong Kong is in China, not Japan. :lol:

Last edited:
Try valuehobby.com. Good prices, and any order ships for $4 from the US. They've got them up to 5000mah and 30c. "thumbsup"

Hong Kong is in China, not Japan. :lol:

I dont no why I keep getting that mixed up:roll::mrgreen:

I run turnigys in my maxx and they're great

Hobbyking has a USA warehouse now btw, i ordered from there and it came in a week

I run the sky lipid from hobbypartz they are great. Keep in mind there are only like 3 lipo manufactures in the world so the ppl that make the knock offs also make the name brand stuff

Sent from my ATRIX 4g

Back