• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

"Budget Basher" a.k.a. Poor mans mega truck

I don't want to come accross as a smartass so don't read this that way. I'm new to crawling and trailing, what about this makes it "budget"? Or was that sarcasm? Honestly, just wondering because the whole megatruck thing seems really interresting to me.

To follow that I want to add that budget or not this thing is freakin awesome lol.

I don't want to come accross as a smartass so don't read this that way. I'm new to crawling and trailing, what about this makes it "budget"? Or was that sarcasm? Honestly, just wondering because the whole megatruck thing seems really interresting to me.

To follow that I want to add that budget or not this thing is freakin awesome lol.

He gave himself the budget of $100 to complete the rig. Now to go out and purchase all the parts individually would probably cost $400-$500 . It is also considered a parts bin build.

Super cool budget build! It's different and awesome.

Great job.

And yes a Monster Truck / Mega Truck section... Please....

Back