• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Brandon's Axial EXO Terra Buggy AX90015 Build

Brandon

Im Brandon
Vendor
Brandon's Axial EXO Terra Buggy

Current Specs:
Axial EXO Terra Buggy Kit - AX90015
Axial Simple LED Kit - AX24257
Added an Axial 5 LED string in place of the 4 LED string to fill the light bar - AX24256
Axial R35 Hankook 34mm Front tires - AX12017
Axial R35 Hankook 41mm Rear Tires - AX12018
Futaba BLS351 Steering Servo
Futaba 4PK Transmitter
Futaba R614FF Receiver
Tekin RX8 ESC
Tekin Pro4 4000kv Motor

Front Shocks - 35Wt Oil - Firm (Yellow) Springs
Rear Shocks - 45Wt Oil - Medium (Green) Springs

Gearing 15/52

My Videos:
At OCRC Raw Footage 2-4-2012

Two EXO's Bashing. Part 1. Warning, soundtrack contains explicit language.

Two EXO's Bashing. Part 2

Most recent pics are all in my Gallery: RCShortCourse.com Bulletin Board

Thank you Bellvis for the awesome shots :thumb:

My Favorites:

brandon-22-albums96-1675.jpg

brandon-22-albums96-1676.jpg

brandon-22-albums96-1677.jpg

brandon-22-albums96-1678.jpg

Last edited:
Nice footage "thumbsup" Was there any carnage?

Bender didn't break anything. I broke a metal tie rod trying to land the front flips. Of course I couldn't see the car when I was standing on the other side of the landing... :ror:

Luckily that was at the end of the day anyways when I decided to drive "dumb" and attempted the front flips.

grate vid's thanx men. who makes the stand for your gopro? or whare did you pick it up? Drail

nice exo. any thoughts on upgrading the shocks? just wondering(im a newb) is that your exo driving with the black/white/orange one in the vid?:ror:

Brandon's Axial EXO Terra Buggy

Current Specs:
Axial EXO Terra Buggy Kit - AX90015
Axial Simple LED Kit - AX24257
Added an Axial 5 LED string in place of the 4 LED string to fill the light bar - AX24256
Axial R35 Hankook 34mm Front tires - AX12017
Axial R35 Hankook 41mm Rear Tires - AX12018
Futaba BLS351 Steering Servo
Futaba 4PK Transmitter
Futaba R614FF Receiver
Tekin RX8 ESC
Tekin Pro4 4000kv Motor

Front Shocks - 35Wt Oil - Firm (Yellow) Springs
Rear Shocks - 45Wt Oil - Medium (Blue) Springs

Gearing 15/52

My Videos:
At OCRC Raw Footage 2-4-2012

Two EXO's Bashing. Part 1. Warning, soundtrack contains explicit language.

Two EXO's Bashing. Part 2

Most recent pics are all in my Gallery: RCShortCourse.com Bulletin Board

Thank you Bellvis for the awesome shots :thumb:

My Favorites:

brandon-22-albums96-1675.jpg

brandon-22-albums96-1676.jpg

brandon-22-albums96-1677.jpg

brandon-22-albums96-1678.jpg

Ok so your running medium springs in the back?! that would be (green).. The blue is super firm.. The reason I'm asking is cause mine seems to wanna nose dive an I'm trying to eliminate it..

Ok so your running medium springs in the back?! that would be (green).. The blue is super firm.. The reason I'm asking is cause mine seems to wanna nose dive an I'm trying to eliminate it..

You are right, Green springs in the back. Fixed my first post.

I'm building an Exo with the same ESC and Motor, what gearing are you using in these videos?

Any idea when you guys will have steering knuckles for your resellers? I know there are a ton of people who are really irritated that they can't get replacement steering knuckles for these yet, including myself. I now have a $600 paperweight until parts are available....

I'm building an Exo with the same ESC and Motor, what gearing are you using in these videos?

Im running 15/52 in the video. Still running that setup today.

Any idea when you guys will have steering knuckles for your resellers? I know there are a ton of people who are really irritated that they can't get replacement steering knuckles for these yet, including myself. I now have a $600 paperweight until parts are available....

All the parts have shipped and should be available "thumbsup"

Back