• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

BJV4 chassis question

slashinbashin

hi, i just got a BJV4 chassis, and i have no idea how to put it together:cry: i got it used, with no instructions and i am not even sure if i have all of the parts. i also got used chaotic crawlers titaniam links and no clue which ones are which.
i am also using losi shocks(i think they are for the night crawler) and the screws fall through the holes. If someone could give me the part list for all of the parts for the chassis(and the screws for it) and instructions on how to assemble the chassis with the shocks and how to figure out which links are which, that would be greatly appreciated"thumbsup"

Hey,
Have a look on those running a BJV4 like me... The screws are M3 20mm and 25mm hex round head ones. About the links, those with the severe bend are for the rear axle, lighter bend for front. For the shocks, Axial M3 16mm with a spacer 6mm spacer should help you adding them...

Back