• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Got bit by a Tarantula

After crawling with the Tarantula a couple of times I decided it need a better turning radius. When I built it I had to turn the endpoint down to keep the big tires from rubbing on the frame. I had 3mm hex extensions so I got some 6mm hex extensions. This allowed some more turing radius but at 100% the tires still rubbed on th frame real bad. Turned the endpoints down to around 83% and I think it will be ok. The turning radius sure seems better. I'll know for sure the next time I take it out.

Moved the 3mm hex extensions to the rear, it seems to handle pretty well with the front track a little wider than the rear

Last edited:
That's good looking capable rig there Gramps "thumbsup" I tried to give a like and comment but no joy as I'm not signed up there :shock:

Thanks JimrC I was very happy with the way it crawled. That was a new place I just found and it was also the 1st time I have crawled there. Need to take the Evo Pro there and see how it does.

Back