• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Battle Grounds Championship- The Ultimate 2.2 Championships

Looks like Red Roof and Hawthorne Inn are both out of double rooms. Several other hotels in the area have no rooms available at all!! If you plan on going, probably should get your room reserved!!

I'm in for this for sure. I'll be going even if I have to drive home afterwards. 5 1/2 hour drive for me. Has anyone been able to sign up yet? Thanks Farmer

allready have a room comfort inn.fairborn OH. 45324 they have a couple left. there must be somthing else going on @ that time. O ya 3 miles away i think from the comp sit. can't wait

Hey TC,

You should turn on the options on EB that allows everyone to seee who has signed up and how many opening are left "thumbsup"

I am curious who is attending this party:twisted:

Last edited:
Yeah, I was just looking for that... But all drivers are listed on the website Here

EB has a lot of options, but the navagation is a little clumbsy. I found things a month later that I wished I had known about in the beginning :roll: Check out the forum it has lots of FAQ's that help alot

Back