• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Official 2012 BATTLE GROUNDS CHAMPIONSHIP

After this amount of time I dont think its gonna happen. The thrill is gone.

I expect to see it "in a theater near you" soon with this much production time...lol

I given hope on everything in life!

This video better but a full length feature film with this kind of editing time haha

anything yet??? WE WANT VIDEOS!!!:lmao:

Alright guys...update.

I talked with Bob (Frank Rizzo) today and he is overwhelmed with other personal things right now. I am going to get the footage from him and put a few videos together for us. Give me about 1-2 weeks and I should have something up. Sorry for the delay. I am as anxious as all of you.

Eric

Then I wont bother making one...it wasnt my project to start with
..i was just trying to put it together since the original person didn't ...not great at video editing and not a lot of free time. F it!!!

Didn't mean to upset you. Just post it up as is and the weak of heart can put their hand up over their face to peek between their fingers when we get to the scary parts.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

To all that were on vid stand by I appologize as the lack of product is ultimatly my fault. I have been swamped with life and at the same time reached rc burnout. Eric was kind enough to offer his time to see what he could do. It is still over 30 gigs of raw vid.
It can be overwelming even when you are doing it because you want to.
I again am sorry for the lack of vid.

Back