• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Battle Grounds Championship- The Ultimate 2.2 Championships

Is'nt Fairborne close to Yellow Springs?

I think I'm gonna be in Yellow Springs at YSI at that same time

Is'nt Fairborne close to Yellow Springs?

I think I'm gonna be in Yellow Springs at YSI at that same time

Jeff, as Kevin said, it is very close...It is the next exit down and your there...

Guys, things are going a bit better than expected, so registration may open sooner than a couple weeks.. I will keep this thread(first post) up to date for information

Edit- Registration will open up Saturday afternoon

Last edited:
Jeff, as Kevin said, it is very close...It is the next exit down and your there...

Guys, things are going a bit better than expected, so registration may open sooner than a couple weeks.. I will keep this thread(first post) up to date for information

Hey Jeremy,

Did you like the labels as we sent them, or do we need me to add the listing of the sponsors? Let me know and I will make that adjustment.

Got my finger on the button...Hope I can access from camping...:shock:
If you are asking if there are camping locations,
Not on site but John Bryan park is decently close and they have alot of nice camping sites.
We will have info on hotels in thearea as well as camping locations.
I'm currently working on trying to get us discounted hotel rooms."thumbsup"

If you are asking if there are camping locations,
Not on site but John Bryan park is decently close and they have alot of nice camping sites.
We will have info on hotels in thearea as well as camping locations.
I'm currently working on trying to get us discounted hotel rooms."thumbsup"

No, I am camping this weekend...

I could just drive down and give you guys the funds... :)...I will be is Shelby, OH.

One way or another, I will get registered... "thumbsup"

want to come down please inform when we can pre-reg for this either 2-4 guys coming with me

It was already mentioned and the first post edited with the info as well

Edit- Registration will open up Saturday afternoon

Back